Experience the natural beauty of Arkansas in Hot Springs Village, spread across 26,000 acres of the Ouachita Mountains with breathtaking vistas, sparkling lakes and lush forest. Hot Springs Village has a multitude of outdoor sports and recreation. Fill in your datebook: Nine golf courses, 11 lakes, 30 miles of hiking trails, tennis, pickleball and fitness center. Or just kick back and enjoy: Three beaches, nature trails, kayak and paddle board rentals. Visit Hot Springs Village and discover one of Arkansas’s gems.
- Variety of homes, lots and rentals
- Gated community
- Low cost of living
- Nine golf courses
- Club sports: Tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, lawn bowling and softball
- Numerous lakes, three beaches, two marinas
- 30 miles of nature trails
- Fitness Center with massage therapy
- Outdoor & indoor pools
- Community events: Woodlands Auditorium performances, dances, free outdoor concerts, farmers’ market, holiday celebrations, annual sprint triathlon and more.
- Dog park
- RV park
- Over 200 clubs, organizations and churches
- Local eateries and shops
- Ambulance and medical facilities including assisted living and home care
- Mild climate
- Diverse age population
- Bike friendly
- Two schools and continuing educational opportunities nearby
Learn more about our remarkable region of Arkansas. Subscribe to Ouachita High Country magazine at OuachitaHighCountry.com.